Your ABC shows. On YOUR schedule. Catch the latest episodes of your favorites like The Good Doctor and Modern Family and stream live events all with the ABC app.LATEST EPISODES* OF...
Fortnite is an action-adventure that sends you to an unknown island where you have to survive. The game was created by Epic Games and is available for free on their website. You can download it on multiple platforms, from your Windows laptop to your phone.
Fortnite offers you an outstanding background that you can explore by walking or riding around the Island. You have to make sure that it is safe to travel for you, as you will constantly meet rivals. If you want to enjoy traveling across the map, you may want to do it in the first place, since it is shrinking, pushing your face to face with your enemies. The characters in the game are beautifully drawn. There are collectible skins you can buy, and a free limited amount of skins to choose from. Skins underline your personality. Check out the multiple weapons game offers.
Modes of Fortnite
The first thing that comes to our mind when we hear about Fortnite is a Battle Royale mode. Battle Royale became so popular that many players consider that this is the only genre of Fortnite. However, Fortnite has three modes:
- Save the World, which is a co-op adventure with multiple missions and lots of zombie husks. You will have to collect resources, build shelters to hide from hostile environment and zombies;
- Battle Royale. This is the most popular genre that pushes you towards 99 other players, ready to kill each other to be the last person standing on the Island. There is also a toxic storm that spreads across the map, and you have to move closer to the center. You may team up with your friends;
- Creative. It is a sandbox without any potential dangers. You can create everything you want there.
Simplicity of Fortnite
Depending on the mode you choose, you may find the game challenging. Fortnite was created for Windows, so all the moves there are native and usual for players. However, even on a mobile device, you will learn how to navigate it. The toughest is Battle Royale mode, as you play in real-time against players from around the World. Many of them are more experienced than you. Team up with others to win the game.
- Mysterious Island ready to explore
- High replay value
- Real-time battles
- Multiple quests.
- Challenging missions
- Requires a strong Internet connection.
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here